- Runs November 28, 2017 - December 28, 2017
- 45-minute workouts two times per week
- Limited to 12 players per group
- Choose from two group sessions
Core strength and explosiveness are the foundation of baseball-specific movements. Players with good core strength are able to throw harder, run faster and react more quickly.
The Dragons offer indoor plyometric workout programs to cultivate these traits in our players. Building functional core strength is a great thing for the players to work on during their time off from throwing, heading into the Weighted Ball Program.
The Plyometric Training Instructor is Coach Cory Sawka. Coaches Tony Laurento and Jordan Pennings will also assist.
The Plyometrics Training program consists of 45-minute workouts two times per week beginning on November 28, 2017, and running through December 28, 2017. Two group sessions are available to choose from:
- Group 1: Tuesday at 5:45pm-6:30pm and Thursday at 5:00pm-5:45pm
- Group 2: Tuesday at 6:30pm-7:15pm and Thursday at 5:45pm-6:30pm
West Chester Friends School (in the gym)
415 N. High Street
West Chester, PA 19380